Work in the field of embedded systems and firmware starts with the feasibility study. At this stage, we analyse the project in technical terms, determine its final vision, functionality and list the potential threats/challenges. After the client’s acceptance of proposed solutions, we proceed to create a block diagram, electrical diagram, the initial list of elements, printed circuit boards and preparation of documentation enabling their production. The goal is to create a functional prototype of the device according to the set specifications. After assembling and launching the electronics prototype, we proceed to work on the device control software. The next step is to prepare the device for production, during which we identify the manufacturing cost and carry out work on final documentation along with the software, firmware upload, tests and possible product certification. The final stage is production, which we also supervise and execute if such need arises. Additionally, we select component suppliers, appropriate software programming and carry out assembly of the devices.
10-90 days / priced individually
Scope of work:
- Development of functional and certification requirements highlighting use case scenarios
- Development of system architecture and communication protocols
- Verification of hardware solutions and product components
- Preparation of prototypes using prototyping platforms such as Raspberry Pi, beagle bone, jetson etc.
- Development of block and electrical diagrams
- Development and preparation of the bill of materials together with substitutes
- Printed circuit design (PCB) and generating technical documentation for PCB production
- Manual/outsourced assembly of SMD / THT.
- Preparation of control software (firmware) in the following languages: C / C ++, Python, microPython for microcontrollers from the ARM family i.e. NXP, STM, Nordic, ESP32
- Functional and certification tests (EMC / LVD / RED)
- Creating programs and testers for PCB components